Choke Spring

mike minnich

Cannot locate the spring that is attached to the intake manifold, and isconnected to the carb. via a rod. Every mid-60's Chevy had one. Does CarsInc. have it?

Comment *
Your Name *

Post a New Topic

Ask Mr. Bowtie Forum
CARS Inc. is happy to provide as a free public service a Question and Answer forum for Classic Chevy lovers to ask questions, and then discuss with each other topics relating to all things having to do with restoring classic Chevrolets.

The forum is set up to allow any car lover an opportunity to have a dialogue with your fellow car lovers. The more that Classic Chevy owners interact with each other, the better.