Delco Pleasurizer Shock Absorber


A friend of mine purchased some NOS Delco Pleasurizer shock absorbers but the boxes got wet and the P/N's can't be read. On the shocks the numbers are 3198015,3198023 and 3198049. Do you have any idea what the application is for these shocks. Thank you very much

Comment *
Your Name *

Post a New Topic

Ask Mr. Bowtie Forum
CARS Inc. is happy to provide as a free public service a Question and Answer forum for Classic Chevy lovers to ask questions, and then discuss with each other topics relating to all things having to do with restoring classic Chevrolets.

The forum is set up to allow any car lover an opportunity to have a dialogue with your fellow car lovers. The more that Classic Chevy owners interact with each other, the better.