1970 NOVA floor brace

Marty Moran

I have a 1970 Nova. One of the previous owners had cut out the floor brace,crossmember or what ever you call it. It goes from the subframe end over to the other side,right at the end of the transmition. I am looking for this floor brace , new or used. Can you help? Thank you

Mr. Bowtie

Marty is the piece the one that would weld to the floor or is it the one that holds the trans mount?

Marty Moran

This is the piece that welds to the floor,this is the piece that the subframe bolts to.

Comment *
Your Name *

Post a New Topic

Ask Mr. Bowtie Forum
CARS Inc. is happy to provide as a free public service a Question and Answer forum for Classic Chevy lovers to ask questions, and then discuss with each other topics relating to all things having to do with restoring classic Chevrolets.

The forum is set up to allow any car lover an opportunity to have a dialogue with your fellow car lovers. The more that Classic Chevy owners interact with each other, the better.