1976 Chevy Nova


We are trying to restore a 1976 Chevy Nova for my little brother and it has one body part missing. This part is a small fiber glass piece (I guess it is fiber glass) that is located right above the passenger's side headlight at the corner of the vehicle. What I am trying to find out is what this piece would be called when I am searching for this part. We thought it was called an eyebrow but after ordering it, we found that it was definatly not an eyebrow and the people we bought it from thought that it was an head lamp bezel but from what I can tell from pictures this is not the item either. Can you give me a name for this part?


Mr. Bowtie

I would call that a headlight cap and you may try calling sundell auto 1–704–434–6759 they may have a used one for you.

Comment *
Your Name *

Post a New Topic

Ask Mr. Bowtie Forum
CARS Inc. is happy to provide as a free public service a Question and Answer forum for Classic Chevy lovers to ask questions, and then discuss with each other topics relating to all things having to do with restoring classic Chevrolets.

The forum is set up to allow any car lover an opportunity to have a dialogue with your fellow car lovers. The more that Classic Chevy owners interact with each other, the better.